Sunday, January 14, 2007

True Love


Getting recent quilts posted up on this blog is something that I'm interested in doing, so you'll be caught up on projects I've been working on lately.

This quilt is called Baby Blocks for Teo, and I made it for the adorable little baby boy. I wanted to do an ABC quilt, but I also wanted to use his name in there...so I sort of combined the two. When I show this to people who don't know the baby's name, they say, "Wow, what an interesting choice of letters."

Like I don't know the order of the alphabet or something.

It's my quilt, so I'll spell correctly if I feel like it. Maybe I should have done all 26 letters, but seriously, babies arrive anyhow, even if you are not done with the quilt yet. So in this case, I was going for cute and finished over perfection.


I do love my husband, more than anything, and he is really my true love. If I had to pick an alternative true love, I think I met it yesterday. Bernina's Aroura 440 QE seriously is for me. I don't own one yet, but I think yet is the key word in this paragraph.

I think there is a Bernina in my future.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hey there! This is Susan :)

Love this quilt! Beautiful!!!

Susan said...

Hey there! This is Susan :)

Love this quilt! Beautiful!!!