Sunday, February 4, 2007

Lonely valentine


Since I'll be away on business for Valentine's day, I'm hoping to celebrate with my husband after I get back from Japan.

I'm wondering if my husband has any jewelery in mind for me this year...hint hint...just something small and cute. I want to get him a cool video game or something that would be interactive that we could both have fun playing on the Wii. Maybe he will cough up some ideas, or maybe I can find a cool little something while I'm away.

The block above is another little Dear Jane block that I made this weekend for my sister's wedding quilt.

If you are interested in other blogs, I have some favorites:

Japanmanship - a game developer (american) living and working in Japan
Wee Wonderfuls - another crafting blog, and the owner is really super into JP crafts. Her picture today of a doll quilt wall - all I can say is WOW.
Crafting Japanese - this is a pretty cool blog ring, or collection of crafty bloggers w/ lots of JP goodies
3191 - adorable blog done by 2 girls who take a picture a day, and compare them. They live 3191 miles apart

So many more out there...will have to write about them another day...

No comments: