Friday, March 23, 2007

Leaving the O.C.

Today is my last full day in Orange County, visiting the family, hanging out with friends. It is very sad to see this magical time come to a close, but all good things come to an end or so they say.

I'm still washing and ironing all the fabric goodies I picked up along the way down here, and will have a fun an interesting time trying to stuff them all in my luggage.

I found this cool site in Etsy. It's this artist that will take your images of you, your kids, even your quilts I guess...and frame them in tiny 1 inch silver frames, for necklaces. Cool gift idea.

The quilt above is not my quilt. I photographed it when I was at the Quilting in the Garden quilt show in Livermore, California, last September. I hear that they will finally open that show up to any and all participants this year, so sounds like I could enter a quilt if I wanted to try that. Might be fun!

No comments: