Monday, April 30, 2007

Doll quilt send off


I had a little send off party of 1 over my lunch break today as I dropped my doll quilt swap gift in the mail. Should get there quickly via priority mail, so hope that my partner likes it!

The picture from above is the May 2007 photo from the Quilts Japan calendar. So much for April - that month really did fly by me. This site has some Quilts Japan issues for sale, and looks like they are located in Southern California.

As for other news...the baby has a fever, so think some cool, non-feverish happy thoughts for us this week!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Thank you for showing pages of Japanese craft books so I can admire them vicariously. Not having to set foot in the ever-tempting aisles of Kinokuniya is a good thing!

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so excited to see your quilt! Hurray for May!