Monday, September 17, 2007

Applique goddesses

On Saturday, I visited the quarterly meeting of the Applique Goddesses of Silicon Valley.

One of my amazing applique girlfriends took me with her.

It was their business meeting where they discuss direction for the group and other things that will go on during the coming quarter.

The best part was looking at their scrap book. They do a lot of very very pretty work. I decided to join, so I guess I'll be going to some dedicated quilting sessions about once a month.

That will be a cool way to get a bit more work done and to meet some very sweet ladies.

3 comments:

Chara Michele said...

Sounds like an interesting group! :)

Donna said...

hope you make some good friends....

Jodie said...

I wish that had little groups like that near me. It's always good to meet new people that share the same interest as you, craft.

Jodie