Saturday, September 8, 2007

Party time!



Wow, what a cool party.

2 yr olds, water-lovin kids, grandmothers, single folks, married lovebirds, and enamored newly-weds all attended and managed to have a blast together.

What an awesome bunch of people. I think the BBQ by my husband was the big highlight. He knows how to throw a shrimp on the barby.

The octopus cake was a huge hit. All the kids wanted the eat an eyeball. It looks sorta crazy, but it tasted good, and homemade is always best in my book.

Our friends and family really made the day spectacular. Hard to believe our "baby" is 2.

4 comments:

Amy said...

What a great cake! Happy Number 2 "baby"...I have a baby that is turning four this month!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Mmmm cake. And homemade, loving created, is the best. I love the octopus.
Happy Birthday to your son and happy birth day to you mom!

Teodo said...

Beautiful cake. Happy birthday
ciao ciao

His Office, My Studio said...

Very cute cake and looks yummy!