Thursday, November 1, 2007

Quilts Japan 119

Quilts Japan 119 (issue number 119 that is, November 2007) was just delivered to me, and is a very pretty and elegant issue.

It is very focused on Christmas, with tons of beautiful wall quilts and small projects in red and green. The Hawaiian style Christmas goodies really caught my eye. Tree skirts, tree decorations, small table runner (p. 6-7 if you're reading along)....all very striking.

The rest of the issue has some taupe small items (needle cases, bags) and some incredible bed quilt pictures. There is a strawberry applique quilt on p.64 that blew my socks off.

It also looks like some new taupes are floating around here in the states. Some can be seen on Pinwheels web site. I haven't run into them in person yet...but I'm sure I will soon.

1 comment:

Teodo said...

very nice
ciao ciao