Here's the 'twin' - same Dear Jane block, but in 1800's reproduction fabrics. Hard to decide which one I like better.
Earlier today, on this Christmas Eve, I was listening to the radio and they were talking about making lists (checking them twice?). What' you've done...what you'd like to do still in your life...
It seems that most people do it, and that there is even a new web site called meosphere dedicated to it.
So in the spirit of the season, and also in seeing this year 2007 rapidly coming to a close, I will make a list of my own.
My list is a list of 10 things that I've accomplished in my life that I'm glad that I managed to do, and look back on them wondering if it was really me that did all this.
If you would like to join me in this little exercise to celebrate the end of this year, please list your 10 things in your own blog, and post a comment on my blog with a head's up for me sometime before January 1, 2008.
On 1/1/2008 in the evening (California time), I'll tally up all the links so folks can see each other's posts.
1) I've kissed the blarney stone 3 times
2) I ate sushi in Japan
3) I gave birth vaginally to a baby with what my OB called "a good sized head"
4) I rafted down a tributary to the Amazon and experienced amazing wild creatures and plants
5) I've walked on the beach in Hawaii at sunset with my soul mate
6) I've never broken a bone
7) I learned to play the guitar
8) I graduated from college with a science degree
9) I can hum a middle C note on the piano with the exact right pitch before you hit the key
10) I'm able to fix boo boos simply by kissing them