Monday, August 11, 2008

School's out!

Last week was my final week of working before maternity leave, so it was a busy one.

I have mixed emotions as working was helping me avoid all the new baby prep work that I'm starting today. So much for that lovely state of procrastination!

With 1 month to go before the arrival of our little one, so many things to do and also I have the incredible pleasure of spending more time with our almost 3 yr old. I think we'll head off to the pool sometime this week to cool off and goof around.

So can you guess what I'm doing with all those lovely little rectangles of Japanese fabric?

(Oh, I should also add that I'll be back to work again after the baby is a bit bigger, but for now I may actually have a little time to pretend I'm a stay at home mom!)

5 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

I will not click on the link, I will not click on the link.

Well at least when I clicked on the link, there were not any cats meowing at me to take them home...

I am so in love with those fairy tale prints - Especially Puss-in-Boots!

Unknown said...

Happy days to you in starting your leave of abscence! I hope you have a lovely day at the pool simetime this week with your 3 year old! My three year old would just adore it if I would have a baby, she asks me to kindly oblidge her on this matter. I wish I were younger and had more hours in the day. Then I would do it in a minute. Lucky you to be expecting in a month. I hope your baby is not keeping you up too much at night these days!
Lovely fabrics! Perhaps you are going to make a quilt for your new baby? I really don't know...
~Emily

Karissa said...

Oh MY those fabrics are cute! Baby room decorations?

Cindy said...

oh my good-ness, i can't wait to see what you do with those rectangles. i love that shop!

yay for maternity leave - enjoy your time as a stay at home mom, especially at the pool. hope you're feeling ok.

Zegi said...

What terrific fabrics! Can't wait to see what you do with it. And enjoy your leave. Can I be a stay-at-home-mommy vicariously through you????