Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Fourth!

The 4th of July is one of my all time favorite holidays.


Some extra time with the family while school's out is an awesome treat.


This year the holiday weekend was a busy one.  Lots of running around:


Monster's University - enjoyable movie, albeit slightly scary to our 4 yr old at a couple of points

Giants Baseball - fun to beat the Dodgers!  We had some nice seats there this evening

Heath Ceramics - a beautiful shop in San Francisco...if you are looking for Alabama Chanin's new plate, better wait until it's back in stock.  I did not get my hands on one.  We bought a coloring book instead.

General Store - this funky spot in San Francisco is oh so much fun.  Japanese imported household goodies, and adorable hip clothes.  R.P. Miller t-shirt was my favorite discovery.  Unfortunately not shown on the General Store web site, but available here at Gravel and Gold.  I dislike un-soft or itchy shirts.  These T's are 100% cotton and soft as can be.

Oh, yes...and I finished knitting a pair of socks, and finished quilting my secret quilt project!!  How's that for progress.  Heh! 

No comments: