Thursday, November 7, 2013

More Chalkboard Fun: How to track your weekend schedule



Weekends have been starting to get away from me a bit with both boys in a lot of soccer & tennis along with other fun things on our plate.


In my last trip to PaperSource I found an affordable/small chalkboard and a pack of chalkboard pens called Bistro Chalk Markers.



The pens only come off when you use water.

When you combine that with regular white chalk (my favorite is Sargent Art dustless chalk), it gives you a constant area and something that you can easily wipe away. 

During the week I can glance over to remind myself what's coming up on the weekend and it gives us all something to look forward to.

I also ran into this cool tutorial on how to make files that look like chalkboards through photoshop on Foolishfire.  Cute tutorial. 

No comments: