Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Taking More Photos & Adventures on deck

Getting out there in the field with your camera isn't always easy.

If you love to shoot film, sending your film off for processing and having it scanned is just another step in the process.

We recently went to San Francisco with the family and took photos on the Golden Gate Bridge because our niece had sent us her Flat Stanley.

I want to get out and do some more shooting this spring and summer.  Not sure exactly where it will be yet, but we have some ideas.

Until then, more shooting around the neighborhood is probably in order and maybe even a little more photo taking around the house would do in a pinch.

 I do hope to get back to San Francisco sometime soon.  

Stopping in at a few favorite places would be nice, including:

Flora Grubb  - plants to die for
Heath Ceramics - always a good day when you can stop by here
Fluevog Shoes - some are too out there for me but many are calling my name

Taking a ferry to Sausalito for maybe some lunch at 
Farmshop...mmm, looks yummy, right?
Peapod Fabrics - it's been a while since I've stopped by here.  Awesome fabric, outrageously difficult parking 

Until then, I'll be on the sidelines of the baseball field taking pictures of those little monkeys you see above.

2 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Thank you for the little tour of San Francisco. I'll visit there in a few months, and be sure to stop at Peapod!

Liz said...

My children sent their Stanley on vacation with my parents. He had a lovely time sailing in the Caribbean Sea...