Friday, January 19, 2007

Happy Day PQT 136

Twelve times a year I have what I call a "happy day". I get an email to pick up my latest copy of either Patchwork Quilt Tsushin, or Quilts Japan.

Yesterday, I got issue 136 of Patchwork Quilt Tsushin. I usually like all of these Japanese magazines, but in talking about this issue, I would have to say LOVE.

The bulk of the images are about Baltimore Album quilts with extremely traditional block designs. In order to spice it up, and make it Japanese, of course most of them are done w/ taupe fabrics, which are my #1 favorite in the universe.

I collect these magazines, and have a good number of them (not all, of course, they started in the early 1980's and I was not collecting back then).

Could I really pick a favorite issue, out of all of the many many issues that I have?...and would it be this very issue of PQT 136?

Have to think about this a bit more, because it's a very bold statement...but YES!!! I DO!!!


In other news, if you are tired of using your Wii in the living room, take it to go: Wii laptop.

No comments: