Monday, February 19, 2007

Taupe - it comes in every color


I know I talk a lot about taupe fabrics.

What can I say, I love them. They really do come in every color of the rainbow. When you hear the word "taupe" do you think of off white?

Well, I think of red, blue, green, yellow, brown, silver...the list continues.

Here's another block from Dear Jane, this time done with blue taupes.

Some of my favorites come from this fabric company - Daiwabo - and their yard dyes are really spectacular.

On a different topic, if you like reproduction fabrics, have you seen School House quilts? Wow, nice collection of goodies.

2 comments:

quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

I Love the Dawaibo Taupes! I am doing a Ping bom, have you seen Ping? (I came over t=from the Inklingo list?)

Marisa said...

Hi Martha.

Glad that you love Dawaibo Taupes too...send me a link to your photos where you use them in your projects! Also, what is the Inklingo list? That sounds cool.

-Marisa