Monday, March 26, 2007

Miracles


I will admit that part of me was wondering if my mom would ever get around to making the log cabin blocks that we wanted to use to set the Dear Jane blocks for my sister's wedding quilt. She's busy, has tons of projects going on, is playing around with her new long arm quilter, and is of course also working.

After my visit down there, I have seen that these little miracle blocks have not only be created by my uber-talented mommy (seriously, a dedicated and precision machine piecer) but they have come together to make this quilt look more miraculously spectacular than I was expecting. This is only a portion of what the finished quilt will look like, but I think we are seriously off to a good start. Thanks Mom for your hard work, this quilt is a 2 heads are better than 1 story.

Mpix (awesome place to print your photos, or blow up photos by the way) is having a sale for the next 7 days. I suppose this only applies to people here in the states. Not sure, anyhow, if you order this week, you can get business cards printed - 100 for $10. This includes double sided, full color, and for gloss it is only a tiny bit extra. Thinking it's time to get some quilting business cards!

No comments: