Have you ever started a yo yo quilt and wondered if you would ever complete it in your lifetime?
I'm planning on finishing it someday, just not sure when that day will come.
Ok so I was tagged by the lovely and talented Leigh of Love Leigh Things...cheers Leigh, here goes.
7 random facts about me:
1) I am a native to California. Kinda random, definitely rare.
2) I love photography. My sidebar has some cool links to photographers, my favorite one is Eugene Lally. He taught me how to look through a camera when I was a very small kid and I remember him helping me set the focus distance on my manual camera when I was trying to photograph a pigeon. I have since graduated to photographing tiny bits of fabric. Thanks Dad.
3) I'm reading a book by Barbara Kingsolver right now, her work is very poetic.
4) Yesterday, my best friend Julie bought me bananas and milk to use for our 2 yr old's breakfast so I would not have to go out to the store. I'd be literally lost without this woman in my life.
5) I love bunny rabbits. As a kid, I always had one.
6) I just started a serious relationship with Google reader. It's the best blog reading tool I've run into so far, and I think that I'm in love.
7) My son came with me to the eye doctor the other day, and she gave him a little pencil for being such a good boy. I told him, "Say 'thank you', to the doctor, honey." He said, "Thank you Doctor Honey!"