Sunday, January 6, 2008

Kaffe Fassett quilts


Our power is back!

We were only out for just over a day I guess, so we're happy and warm again.

Good thing we had some nice offers to stay with friends but thankfully we didn't have to use them.

I made a minor correction to a couple of posts ago...the Kaffe fans that my mom saw were for display only, not for sale, but beautiful anyhow.

Photo above courtsey of my dad!

And a couple of quick links for you to prove I love his fabric.

Really --- I --- do --- love it!

3 comments:

Leigh said...

I love his fans. That is so neat that he gave your mom a tutorial!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

funny links... I believe you do love his fabric. I recently added some of his fabric to my stash... it's so rich, like a decadent dessert. I want to do something extra special with it. Glad to hear you are warm and lit!

Unknown said...

The fans are gorgeous! How lucky of your mom to get a tutorial!