Saturday, February 9, 2008

Patchwork Quilt Tsushin #142

Issue number 142 of Patchwork Quilt Tsushin is really out of this world, I must say. One of their best yet.

Tons and tons of quilts with traditional looking Japanese red fabrics, and brightly colored florals.

Several cute bag patterns (page 47 & 94 if you're following along here - taupe! Yum).

Pages 34 and 35 have some examples of this a block by Chuck Nohara that form this pattern that look kinda like the letter "Q" to me. This pattern is adorable. It looks like a good bit of work, but I think it would make a very cute kid's quilt.

Ok, so you know it is always my dream to visit Tokyo in January to visit the Tokyo Dome quilt show. Well, of course I didn't make it this year, but other bloggers did, so that's good for us.

Moving Hands blog has been a long time favorite of mine. Her flickr set of pictures from the show is not to be missed.

No comments: