Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Crawling back to the keyboard....

So when I went to the doctor today for my cough (the one that has been my friend at 1am, 2am, 3am, etc for 2 weeks now) I thought for sure they would recommend a lung transplant.

At the very least, I envisioned them spiriting me away to the ICU for extensive upper respiratory infection treatment.

My doctor, a total sweetheart, recommended a humidifier and lots of water. I'll let you know if it's the cure.

If my cold is reading this blog.....be gone! You are no longer wanted here!!!

I will now confess to you that I bought 3 pairs of shoes online this afternoon. Yes, 3. I was in dire need of something springy, and since I bought online my husband will never know as long as I get the box when it arrives.

Well, he probably still reads my blog now and then, so maybe it's not going to be all that secret.

I also need to get online and order this brownie baking tray. It makes the brownies so that they ALL have edges! No more soggy middle pieces that nobody likes to eat anyhow. Does that rock or what?

Oh, and I created the little above pincushion for a very good reason. I know, the suspense is killing you...next time!

9 comments:

marirob said...

awww... i have faith that you'll get better! bad cold - go away!

i so want that tray too - all edges... yummy...

can't wait to see what you made that pincushion for!

Diana said...

I hope you are feeling better soon; the colds and flu going around are really vicious this year. I wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the You Make My Day award which has been circulating for a while now. I always look forward to your posts, even if I don't always have time to make a comment.

The Calico Cat said...

feel better real soon.

I have baked brownies in cup cake pans FOREVER - for me it is a crumb issue...

Isotaupe is in rows. :o) & I am going to see Pinwheels at the end of the month. :o) I am on the look out for "unusual" colors like yellow, orange, & red.

Mama Urchin said...

You just reminded me I need to order some shoes for my daughter. Feel better!

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better soon!! The pan is fantastic. I've made lasagna, cookies and brownies in it and they were all great!

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Be gone evil cough! But please don't come around here. I hope humidity is working.
Is the pincushion wool? I was browsing through felt craft books at the bookstore... it looks like such a fun way to create.
I want the crusty brownie pan. I want to lose 30 pounds. I want the crusty brownies. I want to lose 30 pounds. I want 30 pounds of crusty brownies. Help!

Jamii said...

Ahem! Yes, I still read your blog...

But as long as you get the brownie pan I am fine with you getting more shoes too!

Zegi said...

Weird...at our house the edge pieces are the yucky part! I hope you feel better soon :)

doni said...

How funny - I always go for the soggy middle brownies! We should meet up!!!

Hope you feel like yourself soon!