Sunday, March 16, 2008

A friendly visitor from a strange land

Finally my cough is on the way out, so thanks for well wishes. Between those, the humidifier, and the extra naps (thanks honey for being on duty w/ our 2yr old) how could I not feel tons and tons better!

Yesterday my old college roommate and her husband stopped by with their new puppy. This dog was the cutest little thing on earth. My friend imported this little sweetie from Korea.

The pincushion is for a lovely new friend who gave me the pleasure of appraising her quilt collection, for practice. Her quilts were amazing, and I'm just now finishing up all the paperwork. It's taken me a lot longer that I was hoping to take, but with the germs rolling through my house, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

Well, here's to a good healthy upcoming week.

3 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Cheers for recovery!

Annie B said...

Glad you are feeling better...

I am having a little giveaway at http://overmilkwood.blogspot.com at the moment - would love if anyone wanted to pop by and leave me a comment...you could win a piece of my heart forever!

Chara Michele said...

Oh what a cute dog!