Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quilts Japan #124 - the Yoko Saito issue

I cannot help but do a quick post about the issue of Quilts Japan that I just picked up.

It's issue #124, September 2008, and is completely packed with photos of the work of Yoko Saito (including cover shot). All of her work is done with Japanese taupe fabrics.

Patterns include bags, table cover, place mats, tea cozy in shape of cat, book covers, bed quilts, wall quilts, lamp cover, and even a cover for your house keys.

Could this be my most favorite issue ever? It's up there, for sure.

Cannot live without an issue of your own? Call Kinokuniya and subscribe!! They are willing to mail out subscriptions, which I think is very cool.

p.s. no baby yet!

4 comments:

The Calico Cat said...

Tea cozy in the shape of a cat...
I so don't get the whole tea cozy theory (I do, but it doesn't work for me) but the idea I am smitten with...

My cat cozied under the quilt that I am making for my baby yesterday...

Dorothy said...

Sounds like a great issue Marisa.
Hope you don't have to wait too much longer for your precious bundle.

quiltdet said...

C'mon Baby! Thought since you hadn't posted for a few days that maybe...
Hope all is going fine and we'll soon see a picture of the brothers together.
Haven't received my copy of the magazine yet. I'm not jealous though, really. No, really.

Kates said...

BABY!! :)