Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blah blah blah


Finally, the Keep Calm quilt is finished and up on the wall.

Speaking of putting words out there, check out this pillow that has one of my all time fav sayings on it: blah blah blah.... So awesome! Were it not $100, I would have to have one.

And of course I was reading Kathie's blog, Inspired by Antique Quilts, and saw her posted link to getting a copy of Barbara Brackman's used to be out of print now available via download as an ebook Clues in the Calico. It tells you how to date antique quilts.

You know the little quilt appraiser in me has got to have this book.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting blog you have here!

Janet said...

I love the little quilt, It's wonderful on your wall.

antique quilter said...

Ok I need to make this little quilt for my oldest DD
email me! PLEASE!!!!


YES you need this book by BB, its a gold mind of information .
Kathie

Carolyn Forster said...

Ilove your piece. Did you see the variation at www.thimble.ca-Get excited and make things'!
I love the little basket on the wall too, did you sew that?

Unknown said...

Looks great!!! I love it!!!!

Kates said...

I am LOVING the Keep Calm quilt, I'll have to come over and see it in person. :)

Kates said...

Nice choice on the binding, btw. Love it.

AnnaVallance said...

Looks great on the wall with the others. Nice job.

Unknown said...

Your quilt wall is most inspring... The new addition is splendid!
~Emily xx

Unknown said...

Ah, those quilts look fantastic!!

Lea said...

Love this quilt! Yup, I need this quilt in my room. *S*

sally said...

Love the Keep Calm Quilt- And thanks for the link to our store for the blah blah blah pillow! We are very happy to report that we'll be getting in more of Donna Wilson's amazing knits soon, and that we are ordering directly from her- rather than through a distributor- so will be much more affordable. Thanks again, and we'll be sure to keep checking in on your blog- great work!