In the last week I have been:
- Snowed on (which would not be a big deal to a lot of people, but since I live in a pretty warm climate it was pretty cool to see it)
- Taught to make 'HookEm' horns
- Spoiled while trying to shake off a nasty head cold by not only my incredible husband but also by my beloved sister
- Kissed by all my favorite kids on the planet
- Amazed that at 17 months old anybody could be smart enough to count to the number 9
Hope your life is going at least this well. Even with a cold getting me down, I still feel like the luckiest girl just by being around my loving family.
The above project I made to share with my son's class of 4 yr old kids.
What could it be? Is it a science project? Abstract art? Got any ideas? Usually some of you get my brain teasers spot on.
Meanwhile, have an awesome weekend. I'm thinking a healthy thought for you, me, and the rest of the folks who could use one.