Thursday, December 23, 2010

Visiting Santa

We went and visited Santa last night.

The boys whispered in his ear all the toys they have been dreaming of getting into their clutches.

When he first saw us, he called to each of us by our names!

It was very impressive.

When I looked closely in his eyes, I felt like I knew him from another life somewhere. Like I might have worked with him at some point in my career. It was a comforting feeling, as if he was an old friend.

Anyhow, I'm a believer, so we gave him his cookies and dropped off our letters to him.

I'm still wrapping gifts here...am I the only procrastinator?

To those of you who are still getting ready....you're not alone!

1 comment:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

Well, thank goodness for the company! I am prepared: Prepared to surrender! I am at the point where I'm remembering what I forgot and then saying, *well, maybe next year!*
That Santa, such a clever guy!
Merry Christmas!