Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hand Applique Class - Modern Houses

I'm almost done with the modern applique block I designed for my upcoming hand applique class.

We are doing a block of the month, and the class is taking place in Oakland, California at A Verb for Keeping Warm.

We're meeting next Sunday, January 23, 2010 in the afternoon. Join our class if you have time.

I'm going to design a quilt block with the theme of modern homes...one a month, during the year. The colors I'm using for fabrics are all Japanese taupe fabrics.

Let me know if you have been working on any projects using Japanese taupe fabrics, I would love to see them.

3 comments:

antique quilter said...

I just make a little quilt using japanese taupes
http://inspiredbyantiquequilts.blogspot.com/2011/01/few-years-ago-i-bought-this-bom-with.html
I hope to baste it today and start hand quilting it!
oh thats going to be a fun class wish I was closer I would be there!
Kathie

Brigitte said...

hi, I'm doing my Dear Jane baby with Japanese Taupe fabrics - the background is from Buggy barn - the header of my blog shows an impression - greetings from Germany - Brigitte

marianne said...

Oh,I'm going to be in the area Saturday not Sun (and I'll probably stop in at Verb). But I hope to catch your next hand quilting class.