Saturday, January 29, 2011

Handspun Leg Warmers for a 2 yr old Ballerina

I finished a pair of leg warmers in only a couple of evenings for my sister's little girl. She is a tiny ballerina, with teenie tiny legs, so hopefully these will be to her taste.

I road tested them on my 2 yr old son, and I'm not sure he's a fan. Not sure he'd make much of a ballerina either in fact.

Couple more photos of them over on ravelry.

This weekend is a catch up one but I am spending it all with my family so it doesn't get better than that.

I saw this automatic lego sorter online and though, gee, the reason parents give kids legos is to entertain them for as long as possible.

Are they nuts creating a product that speeds up the lego building process? I need to have a chat with the inventor of this. They must not be an actual parent.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yaaa!! Mail them. They are perfect!!