Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quilts Japan #138

If you have not grabbed a copy of Quilts Japan issue 1, 2011, vol #138....maybe now is the time.

The pages are full of traditional brightly colored quilts, similar to that on the cover, and they are all really detailed (of course) and beautiful.

The best part of this issue is that it includes the Quilts Japan 2011 calendar.

This calendar has inspirational quilts on every page. It's really a nice one.

Patchwork Quilt Tsushin also has their first volume out for the year and for some reason the quilts in the photos are not speaking to me. I think it's a personal taste thing, but anyhow, the Quilts Japan calendar is not to be missed.

I got some hand quilting done yesterday when my quilt group came over to visit, so I'm feeling like progress is being made there - woo hoo!


Does quilting and Superbowl mix? Hm....

No comments: