Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Butterflies in my head




I have been fitting in some spinning and quilting here and there, and managed to cast on a new knit scarf as well (and promptly frogged it both times). Eeek.

I was surfing around and saw a few blog posts entries that started with "My favorite thing to do at home is..." and that got me thinking about what my favorite thing would be. There are so many it would be hard to narrow it down to one. I might be tempted to answer ..."assemble Lego sets" but maybe I should think on it a bit more.

In other news, some people get butterflies in their stomach but I seem to have them on my brain.

Have you seen this awesome butterfly quilt tutorial by Mrs. Schmenkman? Sooo cool.


I am not sure if I am allowed to blog about the person who I am thinking of making some sort of a butterfly quilt for....but she is due to arrive this summer. She isn't mine of course, well...not directly at least.

More on that later. I must flutter off and help with homework.

1 comment:

AnnaVallance said...

I feel the same way - there are so many things I love to do at home that it is hard to list just one. Right now it is scrapbooking because I'm tired of having shoeboxes full of pictures around. But I am also working on a baby quilt. So many things, so little time.