Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring Fever

Our Easter was so much fun. My boys found many candy filled eggs left by the Easter Bunny.

Since then, I have been under the weather though - complete with fever and cough that is certainly not helping me rest.

When I get run down, my creative work goes south first, so quilting and other fun endeavors have been more or less on hold around here.

I have been catching up on blog reading though, and found:

  • How to make Peeps into S'mores - that's my kind of left-over!

  • Spoiler Alert: Next year's Star Wars themed Lego Advent Calendar contents revealed - wow cool.

  • Yoko Saito has finally published a book in English (and French too!) called Past and Present My Quilting Life. I see a copy of this coming my way eventually...

  • And last but not least, you know I have spent too much time reading random blogs when I start to wonder if a toilet that opens its own lid for you and heats your feet as well would not be a fun addition to our home. Wait a sec, this toilet is worth more than my car!

    Gosh, I hope this cold leaves me soon!

1 comment:

Julie Fukuda said...

Take care and get well quickly!