Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Roll in a Day Photo Project

I mentioned that for this 2nd round of "Roll in a Day" - a photography project where you shoot an entire roll of film in one day and post all the photos, even the bad ones - I decided to join in on the fun.

I loaded my camera with some Illford HP5Plus and ran around clicking photos.

We went all over town that day, as we usually do on the weekends.  Check out a slide show here that includes all the photos I took, even the bad ones. 

The shot above is one of my favorites of the day.  DH with our older son.  They look very much alike those two.

Other photographer participants have started posting their projects to the Roll in a Day flickr group

While bouncing around on flickr I noticed a group of quilters in love with Liberty of London fabrics.  You know I had to join that group right away.

I also did a flickr search for the word "scanography" where people put all sorts of things on their flatbed scanners to create images.  At times, this includes their own faces!  Some beautiful things here though.

Did you notice that Purl Soho got more Liberty prints in?  I have not ordered any yet but this one called Red Willow Rose is making me think hard about that.  

No comments: