Each issue has many gems in there and patterns galore. My favorite part is usually the fold out paper that has tons of applique designs on it.
Kinokuniya will ship to addresses in the U.S. for subscriptions of these. Not sure about other countries.
Issue #146 of Quilts Japan does not disappoint:
- Pages of Hawaiian Applique
- Adorable 3D stuffed fruits on p45
- Incredible vine and leaf applique on p52
- An advertisement on p66 for a book in English called Flowers Hearts & Garlands. Why do I need to read a Japanese magazine to find out about a book this awesome? Sigh, I need to get out more.
- Beautiful house quilt on p104 with a very interesting block setting