Sunday, July 29, 2012

Old School Photo Booth

I spend the day in San Francisco, California recently and ran into an old school photo booth from 1947. 

We were at this lab called Rayko checking out their photo classes and darkroom rental facilities.  Such a cool place.  If I lived in the city, I would love to play in the darkroom there.

In their lobby they have a traditional photobooth from 1947 that goes through something like 14 different tanks of chemicals in order to give you a traditional wet-processed photo strip.  

If you are in the neighborhood, it's about as much fun as you could possible have for $3US.  Warning:  1 strip my not be enough for you!  We made three of them!!

Address and directions here.

1 comment:

Chao said...

I have tried using such kind of photobooth last month and it was awesome. Time really flies so fast since most of the photobooth these days looks really different.