Are you looking for quilting eye candy, or real candy?
How about a photo of some Japanese lollipops make in Kyoto to kick off my favorite post of the year about (duh!) the Tokyo Dome.
Did you visit the biggest quilt show on the planet this year?
Or did you want to? That would be me of course.
The Tokyo Dome Great Quilt Festival is perhaps the most bountiful feast for the eyes that a quilter could hope to come upon.
Although I didn't make it there this year, one of my best friends did go, and it looks like a lot of other people went too!
- Lynett Anderson visited and posted several really great photos at her blog.
- Queenie also was there and took some incredible photos too.
- eQuilter is another good place to stop by for some Tokyo Dome eye candy.
- Blossom Heart has a photo matrix that may blow your mind.
- Robots-Dreams flickr set has a awesome collection of images from the show.
If you went, and you're posting photos, please do let me know so I can add your link the list here.
For those of your keeping score at home, this is the 7th year I've been blogging about other people's photos from the show!
Next year it will be MY photos you're looking at. I'm going to find a way to get there. Beware, I might be hiding in your luggage.