Monday, February 4, 2013

Put A Bird On It

I'm not saying that the TV show Portlandia is 'G' rated, or even that all their material is funny, but sometimes they really crack me up.

One of my favorite skits is Put A Bird On It, where they take regular objects like T-shirts, and coffee cups, and make them 'cool' by putting pictures of birds on them.


It was so super funny. 

Before I saw that skit, I had the quilt label for my niece already created and of course it is made out of a couple of birds.  Does that make me 'on target' with pop culture, or should I consider moving to Portland in order to fit in?

Either way, a quilt label on the quilt means it's 100% complete.  I'm a happy camper.  I hope that the baby girl likes it.

4 comments:

Cynthia@wabisabiquilts said...

Ha! I love that skit. And your birds are charming, for real!

Nifty Quilts said...

Your birds are lovely, and always in style. I would love to see the rest of the quilt!

liz said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your labeling!

pamela said...

You do the most awesome labels!