Saturday, August 18, 2007

Another Twin


In stolen moments here and there I finished the twin block.

First come the taupes (good practice!) then come repro blocks. I have fallen in LOVE with the background fabric for this block. I'm nuts for birds lately.

We went to Ikea to scope out furniture this morning. Their breakfast there is SO cheap, I could not even believe it. Did you know that in Europe there a Ikea breakfast clubs where people eat there every morning because it's so affordable?

After we finish our re-roofing project, we may be eating breakfast, lunch and dinner there!

7 comments:

Mama Urchin said...

I love that background fabric too.

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

I am so enjoying seeing each new block, and those birds! they are so sweet! What a charming print. My boys love Ikea lunch... they cherish the occasion. Ah, simple pleasures, yes?

Galadriel Thompson said...

These are all so lovely, and that background fabric is amazing! I had no idea that IKEA serves breakfast. Well, I've never actually been to an IKEA so they could sell monkeys and I wouldn't know.

SaraLynnArt said...

Very beautiful... you must have a lot of patience for blocks like this! I agree... that background fabric is wonderful! It's very unexpected and special. ^^

Chara Michele said...

That background fabric is perfect!

Unknown said...

I haven't been to IKEA in a long long time. I think the last time I went was before they sold fabric! The background birds are perfect! I've been loving birds lately too... the designs have just been so simple and beautiful!

The Calico Cat said...

Love that bird on a wire print.... (I think I have some of that green...)