Thursday, March 20, 2008

Do you Moo?

The above quilt was something we appraised in my class. What a pretty papercut applique. I love blue and white quilts.

Moo just gave me a head's up email on their new adorable (low cost!, $5!) business card holder.

I think it's the cutest ever. I have the leather version, but this looks like it would be a great way to stash a few extras in my diaper bag, or glove box or something.

I also stumbled across this super cool Polaroid Blog, that I would recommend you visit if you have the time. Polaroid film, as I'm sure you already know, is basically not going to be made by the company any longer. It's a dying artform, that I personally adore. Get it while you can, folks. Enjoy.

2 comments:

jen gotch said...

Thanks for the mention, Marisa. You don't seem like a nerd to me.

Beth said...

Hi Marisa! I loved your blog! Beautiful works!
Best wishes from Brasil!