Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Before and After photos

Looks like some of you have been busy with your cameras!

Here's my 'after' photo. No flash, no clutter, and with some cute little dishes in the corner of the photo.

The basic idea of the photo project is to get folks thinking about using a bit more natural light on their textile work.

Diana over at Dented Thimble (what a cute name for an adorable blog!) has posted both before and after photos. Go check her quilts too...so very pretty. Thanks for playing along Diana!

Have you been to visit Lucy at Attic24 yet? Her blog photos are very nice and perhaps will give you some inspiration.

I also ran into this adorable little water color artist, Angela Vandenbogaard and her sweet prints for sale on Etsy: jellybeans. I think this idea of using dots to make trees is very cool and would translate well into quilting.

4 comments:

MamaMay said...

Sorry I haven't gotten my photos up yet. I have been so busy packing. I hope to have them up by Friday...

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see everyone's after picture! Great idea Marisa!!

-Sharon

AnnaVallance said...

I finally posted my 'after' photo. Thanks for the tips.

Kates said...

I just finished mine! :D